ABTS Statement regarding tax preparation policy changes in response to Oregon social distancing orders
In response to state public safety guidelines and to promote a safe environment for all involved ABTS has changed our tax preparation workflow.
For the foreseeable future we are no longer holding in person appointments for tax preparation due to social distancing measures.
You can get us your documents for preparation in any of the following ways:
- Documents can be dropped off in person in the drop box in the lobby
- Sent along with your e-organizer (contact the office to request an e-organizer if you have not previously received one and would like one)
- They can be uploaded to our secure web portal at https://abtscorp.sharefile.com/share/filedrop
- Faxed to us at 541-689-7075
- They can be mailed via post office or other delivery service of your choice.
Drop-off and pickup clients, we are sanitizing contact surfaces between clients and trying to keep things clean as possible. Please try to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from fellow customers and the receptionist. This is for the safety of all involved and required by the executive order for businesses continuing to operate during the COVID-19 event.
We recommend including contact information and preferred contact method (email or phone call) with delivery of your documents.
We are getting a high volume of drop-offs, please be patient and your tax preparer will contact you as soon as they get working on your return with any questions. They will also go over the results of the return and can answer questions you may have.
If you would like, you can request a phone appointment to talk to a tax preparer at a specific time after they have had the opportunity to work through the tax documents you have provided.
We wish you all the best, stay safe and stay healthy.